These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Friday, August 20, 2010

Deeper

This morning I felt Him telling me, "There's no shortcut to the deep things of the Spirit. Time... I want your time to be spent with Me. I have need of fellowship with you. It's the greatest thing man can give Me. It costs you something. Unhurried time... time to listen and wait on Me.

Deep calleth unto deep... it's so easy for your time to be stolen away. If the enemy can steal your time, he can plant seeds of doubt and discouragement. He knows that time spent with Me empowers you to be a life changer... to go deeper.

Psalm 42:7 "Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of they waterspouts: all thy waves and they billows are gone over me... Verse 11 "Why are thou cast down, O my soul? and why are thou disquieted within me? Hope thou "in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God."

Psalm 95:4 "In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also."

Psalm 107:24 " These see the works of the LORD, and his wonders in the deep. "

Even in the deep waters of circumstances when trials overwhelm us, He is in the deep as well... even there He is with us, His wonders unfolding.

No comments: