These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Part in the Body

It seems lately He has said to me...

"I am daily writing upon the tablet of your heart. Let your heart stay tender and broken before Me. I've trusted you with gifts that are unique to you. Don't compare yourself with others. Just be all I've called YOU to be. I place you where your gifts are best used at the best times. ...all parts of the body working together at My timing, My beckoning..."

I Corinthians 12:18 "But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. (v20) But now are they many members, yet but one body. (v22) Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: (v25) That there should be no schism (division) in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another."

Why do we always seems to think our part doesn't matter or isn't as important? Let's purpose to put away those thoughts and voices. There's only one me. He made me unique and if I don't do what He's called me to do, I am hindering His work. I need to be reminded to embrace my strengths and weaknesses and let Him use it all for His glory!

No comments: