These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Plan A" Faith

Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today and for ever."

He does not change. What He did for the early church and His disciples, He longs to do for those who will believe. Our unbelief stops Him from doing all that He has planned for us.

In Matthew 17: 19-20, His disciples asked why they were unable to cast the devil from the young child. He told them, "because of your unbelief." It is time for us to believe again. We need to believe for greater demonstrations of His Spirit and His power. The more we believe, the more miracles He brings. The more miracles He brings, the more our faith grows. We need to allow Him to work, to increase our faith.

Matthew 17:20 "...if ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

We always have "Plan B" faith, when He wants to do Plan A! "NOTHING shall be impossible unto you!" What are you believing Him for? Are you believing big enough or asking for the plan that you think He'll do? Why not say, "God, do it your way! I trust you. I take the limits off. I want ALL of your plan. Stop any prayer of mine that goes against the perfect way that you want to handle my circumstance."

No comments: