These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Extraordinary Results

Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

I felt Him whisper this the other day...

"Give me your weariness, your burdens, your efforts. All efforts laid upon Me are given extraordinary results.

Don't always feel you must have words. I hear your heart's cry. Just breathing in My Presence in the stillness restores, refreshes.

My Presence, My voice is not forced or rushed. So many try to force what I am saying. It's in the stillness, in the quiet where I dwell. Sometimes you have a stillness in your spirit though you are doing daily things... that is why you hear Me in those moments of doing the things you love, things that settle you, things I've called you to do. They are a part of your make-up."


I can't make it on my own. I need His help every moment, in every decision... I want His extraordinary results, so here it is, Lord... I don't take ownership over any of it... I give it to you. Work everything in my life according to Your plan!

No comments: