These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our OTHER family...

I was sorting through some pics today on my computer and came across these from this summer... this is our "other family" that we hang out with on Monday nights... I think everyone agreed that this was our favorite Family Night!



Brenda Linda and our most famous cousin, Bro. Breeze...










We're a good lookin', talented bunch!


1 comment:

Living the Good Life said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! I sure see the "family resemblance." Aren't ya'll a talented, beautiful, funny, and awesome bunch. You should post the video Tim put on youtube of you all that night!

Glad I can say I'm part of that "other family"!!!!!!!!
Kayla