These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

February Connect Meeting

For the record... let me just say that my camera is possessed! We had a wonderful turn-out for our February Connect Meeting at our house. We had 27 in all! I was so excited and took tons of great pictures. After everyone left I decided to go ahead & upload them to my computer... only to find out that I only had a few pictures! GRRRRR... I promise they were there earlier!

Anyhoo... here are a few pictures from that night...


Newlyweds... Robert & Jessica

Jared & Amanda (& baby on the way...yay!)


Jaime & Reena

Marcy & Delane


Rebecca & Steven


Samantha & her cute kiddo's
Jimmy brought his guitar & taught Cam to play "How He Loves"... made his day! We did some acoustic praise & worship... great night! Lots of good food, fun, fellowship & worship... so glad to have such wonderful people in our home!

No comments: