These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rainy Birthday Party

The day started with tears from Cam because of the unseasonably rainy, frigid day we had yesterday. When I woke him up for school the first words out of his mouth were, "check the weather"... from there our morning went downhill. Oh, the drama! We had planned to have his birthday party at a facility with lots of fun "outdoor" activities. We finally convinced him that it wouldn't be the end of the world. It turned out quite nicely. No, we didn't get to do the outside stuff, but family, friends, cake, arcades... that made for a fun evening after all!













He is our little "leprechaun" (St. Patty's Day)...thus all the green charm... :)
















Happy early Birthday, Cameroonie! We love you!

No comments: