These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Monday, August 10, 2009

Give it away!

I have not been a faithful blogger lately, but my life has been in much transition. I look back through my prayer journal and find that 2 weeks before God opened this door in my life, there is an entry that says "as I drifted off to sleep last night, I felt you reassuring me 'Don't worry. I'm doing a new thing. I've prepared you for transition' over and over." Two weeks later I got a call that changed my course and opened the door for me to be where my heart is. I wasn't seeking anything. I was content with whatever He had planned for me. God is so thorough. He gives us the desires of our hearts when we make His Kingdom our business. I want to go through every door He opens and walk away from every door He closes. I'm sharing this because I have also felt Him really speaking about how so many times we live just below what He has for us because we don't see it big enough. He has greater things for us than we could ever imagine. Let's not limit Him with our small vision. I want to pray the prayers that HE wants me to pray... prayers that please Him... according to His will.

I John 5:14 "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:"

I stand amazed at the ways He guides our steps and yes, even our conversations. Today I had a long talk with a dear friend and as I shared the journey God has had me on this past year or so, there was a portion that was directly for her TODAY! She was making a decision that was completely affected by something He had already done for me, through me and in me. We HAVE to share what He says and does for us. It's not just for us. It's for those He puts in our path. We wept and rejoiced at our great God of every detail! God, don't let me hold in these experiences... let me be a life poured out. I want to give away every word and blessing you send my way!

No comments: