These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Slow Fade

I spoke on this subject in our young married's class this past Sunday. I don't know that I could post it all here and say exactly what I feel but I will attempt it over a few days. So, for today, here's the video and words of this song... LOVE IT!

Slow Fade
by Casting Crowns

Be careful little eyes what you see
It's the second glance that ties your hands as darkness pulls the strings
Be careful little feet where you go
For it's the little feet behind you that are sure to follow

It's a slow fade when you give yourself away
It's a slow fade when black and white have turned to gray
Thoughts invade, choices are made, a price will be paid
When you give yourself away
People never crumble in a day
It's a slow fade, it's a slow fade

Be careful little ears what you hear
When flattery leads to compromise, the end is always near
Be careful little lips what you say
For empty words and promises lead broken hearts astray

The journey from your mind to your hands
Is shorter than you're thinking
Be careful if you think you stand
You just might be sinking

People never crumble in a day
Daddies never crumble in a day
Families never crumble in a day


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-8SYA6rfbs

You may have to copy & paste the link... sorry!

No comments: