These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Eye is Upon You

This long post come word for word from my prayer journal on 7/27/09. As I've said many times, when He gives me something, I know it's not just for me. So, this is my way of letting Him speak this same word to whomever else is supposed to hear these same words:

My eye is upon you. I see you. That should be your only aim. I know the intent of your heart. Mine is a gentle teaching, a gentle guiding. You are learning to discern my voice—not only my voice but the guiding with My eye. It’s a new chapter I’m writing in your life. Go forward unafraid… in boldness. I’m at every turn… every slight move… I’ve gone ahead. I’ve planned the steps. Don’t look with your eyes. Look with the eyes of the Spirit.

Gen 6:8 “But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.”
In the Hebrew, grace here translates “favor”.

When my eyes are upon you, you’ll find favor in every area of your life.

Exodus 33:12 Moses… “…yet thou hast said , I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace (favor) in my sight.”

Verse 11 says the Lord spake to Moses face to face as a man speaketh unto his friend.

My favor is greater than any other thing. I decide on your behalf.

Psalm 30:5 “…in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning.” The Amplified says favor is for a lifetime.

Recognize me in all… the good & the bad… fiery trials and tests perfect My will in you and allow me to pour out my favor.

Proverbs 3:3-4 “Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the tablet of thine heart: so should thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.”

Those who stand for truth, esp. when it’s not the easy thing to do… those who stand against the current of worldly, carnal influences… My favor is so readily available to them! Verse 4 translates “good success”… I will bring success…. I exalt, I bring favor with God and man.

Proverbs 8:32 “…blessed are they that keep my ways…”

Vs 34 & 35 “Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life and shall obtain (bring forth) favor of the Lord.”


We must walk in Your ways… expect your instruction every day. Verse 33 says “Hear instruction and be wise, and refuse it not.”

I have a plan for you each day… seek me daily for instruction.

Proverbs 14:9 “…among the righteous there is favour.”

Job 28:10-11 from the Amplified “He cuts out channels and passages among the rocks and his eyes see every precious thing. Man binds the streams so that they do not trickle (into the mine) and the thing that is hidden he brings forth to light.”

Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go. I will guide thee with mine eye.” (Hebrew: I will counsel thee. Mine eye shall be upon thee.)

No comments: