These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Along The Way...

Have you ever wondered where He was in your process... the journey you find yourself on? Sometimes He is so near and then there are days when you feel He must have forgotten you. I have definitely been there, done that, have the t-shirt! It is a journey though... ups, downs, valleys, mountains... He is there in every bit of it. That doesn't mean He necessarily ordains the bad things that happen, but He surely is there to make the way clear again.

Several weeks ago, He so gently, quietly reminded me early one morning:
"There will be times of isolation when I call you away with Me. I am preparing you, protecting you. Don't feel downtrodden over this. Recognize Me in all parts of your journey. My will and anointing come at a great cost."

Philippians 1:6 "Being confident in this very thing, that He which hath begun a good in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."

Lord, help me to recognize you all along the way... in the good and in the bad... you can use all things for your glory!

No comments: