These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Full Access

My journal entries from Him...

"Whispers... I still the voices around you. Be still and know that I am God. I care so deeply about every detail of your life. Accept that. That is not arrogance. That is sonship. You are my child. A healthy relationship is one where you recognize your access to Me. Don't have a bondage mindset. Come to Me as My child, knowing that My love for you can't be measured... knowing that in love I will sometimes say no... knowing that sometimes I must discipline you but all is done because of My great love for you and My plan for your future. I see all of it. You only see a small portion. Let me lovingly lead you to your fullest potential."

Romans 8:15 "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

I Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God."

No comments: