These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Live Habitually in the Spirit

Galatians 5:16 "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."

The Amplified version says "...walk and live habitually in the Holy Spirit responsive to and controlled by the Spirit...

About a month ago He led me to this verse and I felt Him saying:

"My rewards comes in ways you cannot begin to see with human eyes and understanding. I bring peace and joy when circumstances seem bleak. Only in Me comes the confident assurance that I hold your life.

The more your life is poured out, given away for My Kingdom purpose, the more you find that wellspring of joy and peace. Embrace the greater vision that I bring. There is power in the spoken word even if that word is spoken only to yourself... don't allow words of doubt, unbelief and small vision to enter your thoughts and vocabulary. Speak and believe as though it were.

All the things I've brought to pass thus far in your life are products of the dreams and visions I've given you and you've embraced. Don't waste my visions and dreams for you. Expect... hope... aspire to see them through. All I want is a heart full of desire for the things of My Kingdom."

No comments: