These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Gentle Guide

Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.”
Hebrew: (I will counsel thee, mine eye shall be upon thee)

This is what I heard Him whisper to me yesterday morning...

“If you will listen, I will counsel. My children are wandering aimlessly because they don’t stop, get silent and listen to My voice as I’m waiting to counsel them. Counseling is a 2 way conversation. The counselor asks hard questions, gets answers and provides insight. I long to share My insight, secrets, with My children. I long to have conversations with them. So many pour out their words yet don’t listen for My response.”

1 comment:

lindaswanrda said...

This spoke to me, Debbie! I need to slow down............it is a two way conversation!!!!!!! Be Blessed!