These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

All To The Glory of God

I Corinthians 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."

Ecclesiastes 10:10 (NKJV) "If the ax is dull, And one does not sharpen the edge, Then he must use more strength; But wisdom brings success."

If we seek Him daily, His counsel, and then do all things to His glory, He will bring wisdom that will ease our efforts and bring greater success than what our greatest efforts combined could possibly bring. I don't know about you, but I'd rather work smart than overwork, tiring myself out. I want Him to show me the best way to accomplish the tasks set before me each day.

No comments: