These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Deep Places

If only there were more hours in the day! I would be a much more faithful blogger because I really have a lot I want to share lately. It just seems that I can't find the moments it will take to type it all out. So, if you're a faithful follower of The Cook Clan, please forgive the sporatic posts. These are the whispers I've heard from Him about going deeper...

To know the deep places of the Spirit you may have to walk through deep valleys... have deep waters overwhelm you. But if you will be led by My hand, be pliable in My care, I will show you deep things... things only revealed to those who will pay the price.

In Luke 5:4 I told Simon to launch out into the deep. They had toiled all night having nothing with their own efforts. After obeying Me they saw a great harvest. I long for people to go into the deep. It must be at My beckoning, guided by My hand, at My timing, in obedience and alignment with My way.

1 comment:

Jodi Caudle said...

This subject you shared with me again recently and I find myself continually drawn back to the line..."willing to pay the price". I am trying to go deeper and I have swallowed bitter prices, this Deeper Places subject reminds me to keep reaching for the place He wants me to go. Love this!