These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

His Rewards

Psalm 145:19 (NKJV) "He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry and will save them."(verse 20) "The Lord preserveth all them that love him..."

This morning I felt Him asking me, "Do you trust my rewards? I won't leave you wanting for anything. Lay aside every worry and fear. All things in your life will be perfectly cared for by Me. Continue to give Me your time and watch Me multiply the seeds you are sowing."

He then led me directly to this verse... (I just LOVE when He confirms what He's saying through His Word!)

Psalm 34:9 "O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him."

Psalm 84:10 "...they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing."

Here's our problem... we have a beggar mentality! We don't realize who we are in Him and all the access we have to Him. We feel condemned that we aren't deserving of all He has for us. He wants us to see Him as our Father. ...a loving Father who wants the absolute best for us. Give Him all of yourself, every inch, every hidden place of your heart. Once you've done that, recognize Him as the Father who adores you, wants you to have the desires of your heart. He places dreams and visions within all of us... even the things that we don't think of as spiritual. He has a purpose for our visions and dreams. When they are surrendered to Him, He can fulfill His purpose through all of it.

No comments: