These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, July 16, 2009

He is FOR Me!

This last week or so I've been in a lot of transition in my life... changing jobs... I have felt Him speaking... “I’ve trusted you with every trial up until this point. I have prepared you. Each day as you see My plan for you unfold, you will recall each part of the journey that was necessary for your training. I have all the details. Just move forward each day in Me. Trust as Peter trusted when he stepped out of the boat into the water. Eyes fixed on me won’t sink, won’t fall. Seek Me daily for instruction. Even on days when I’m silent, I will be ever leading you, guiding you.”

Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.” (Heb: I will counsel thee, mine eye shall be upon thee.)

Even in “oversights”… things we label as mistakes are sometimes the very things He has allowed to work out other details to our favor. Don’t discount any small thing. Trust that I’m always working FOR you!

No comments: