These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Never Forsaken

I have watched several friends go through some really tough, gut-wrenching things this past week. My heart has felt so heavy... so burdened, so emptied out for them. There is one thing that I know for sure. Our God makes no mistakes. He will never forsake us no matter what. His plan is always at work. We may not always understand or see how or why He's doing something, but He is always at work on our behalf. We have His blessed assurance!

Isaiah 43:2 "When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee, and through the rivers, they shall not overtake thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."

No comments: