These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

With All My Might

I've learned to share what He gives me personally, because so many times it is for someone I don't even know or have no idea of their circumstance for that particular day. So, here's today's whisper from HIM from our private time together this morning:

"I am so near you. As you do my Kingdom work, I am there. At every turn... every decision... every task. Every effort made for me will be multiplied. You just do what you know to do and I will bless it. My favor is so simple yet so encompassing. Walk in it. Think it no accident the people that suddenly cross your path. I've placed them there. ...sometimes only for a season. Don't fret and stress about the details. I will take care of all. Give your resources away. I replenish the supply."

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might..."

James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."

I want to do all He has asked of me with the best of my efforts. It's a scary thing to think that NOT doing it is actually sin... something to ponder!

No comments: