These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

God of the Processes

As I've said before, I try to walk every morning after I drop the kiddo's off at school before I go to work. This morning as I was pulling up to the church, I felt a very specific word for a lady in our church. Like I've said before, anything I feel Him nudging me with, is usually for more than one person, so... here's what I felt:

"Don't be afraid of the processes. I am in them. Don't be frustrated by them. I have everything in My control."


Here's the really cool part. This person is usually at Thursday morning prayer meeting so I thought I would go find her. She wasn't there. I had every intention of emailing her or calling her. When I got into my office... well, you know... the rest is history. I got distracted with morning duties. About 10 minutes into my daily routine my phone rang. It was her. She NEVER calls me. The minute I saw her name, I didn't give her a minute to speak. I just explained all that had just happened. She began to sob. She had asked God to give her a specific word. She just felt to call me. I have no idea what she is facing and didn't ask her for details. God is such a gentleman that He didn't even require her to pour out the details. He gave the word and let her keep her needs in confidence. God is so powerful, so real, so tangible!!!

No comments: