These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Process

Sometimes it seems that I am posting the same things over and over. If I am, it's only because that's what I feel Him saying to me. Sometimes we don't get the message the first TEN times or so that He tells us.

The last week or so I have felt Him saying: "I talk to you through your circumstances. I use all things in your life to relay messages. ...not just to you but to those you will share my words with. Obedience is the key. If you allow yourself, you can find joy in every occurrence in your life. Your perspective is the key. Seek to gain my perspective. Just as optometrists realign your outlook when you have your eyes checked, you must let me daily realign your outlook. The trials are irrelevant. The outcome will be as I've ordained it to be. It's what you learn in the midst of it. I will bring things about to your favor when you are trusting me and seeking my words in the midst of all things. Don't be so quick to seek the 'fix'. Just rest in knowing I have already taken care of every detail. I just want to remake you in the processes of your life. My words to you can be a life source to someone else. Don't lose the wonder of my words. I want to be a part of every conversation."

Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

No comments: