These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Last Days

I know... I'm a dreamer. I once heard a message called "Don't Kill the Dreamer"... it referred to Joseph and how his brothers despised him for his dreams. God brought all of it to pass though.

So, call me the crazy dream lady. I don't care. It doesn't bother me a bit! :) Last week I had a dream about a particular lady in our church and I shared it with her and she confirmed that it was completely from God. For her sake, I won't post the details here, but when I took it to God in prayer, I felt Him saying that he is raising up intercessors and godly leaders for His purpose. ...those who set themselves apart for Him. There's no room for flesh in His last day revival. He needs those who are not about their own agenda. He exalts and He brings low. He brings down fleshly kingdoms. I need my people to have My vision for this End Time!

2 Timothy 3: 1-3 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good..."

Skipping down to verse 14 "But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."

This whole chapter is amazing... does it not describe the world we are living in? So many have been deceived! I want to be about His Kingdom... doing my part to help save a lost world before His soon return!

No comments: