These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Friday, December 11, 2009

Healer

On the way back from dropping the boys off at school this morning I became overwhelmed with gratitude and emotion over Tanner's healing. It was almost 8 months ago but it was so miraculous! He was healed of scoliosis! One moment he had it and later that evening after anointing him with oil in our home, his spine was completely aligned! The wonderful thing is that now... 8 months later... I see a bigger aligning. God gave the healing to assure me that He was aligning other things in his life. He has aligned his heart and mind. God is doing such a huge work in Tanner's life. I am completely overwhelmed and amazed! I just want to publicly thank Him today... our Savior... our Redeemer... our Healer!


This is an amazing song... I can't get the link to work but copy & paste into a new window to hear... incredible!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvIEJ_PmqJ8

Healer

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in you
I trust in you

I believe
You're my healer
I believe
You are all i need
I believe
You're my portion
I believe
You're more than enough for me
Jesus, you're all i need

Nothing is impossible for you
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for you
You hold my world in your hands

No comments: