These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Monday, December 14, 2009

The World's Economy or God's Economy?

I try not to listen to the news too much. It's so full of doom and gloom. However, this morning I did. No wonder people's hearts are failing them with fear! If I filled my ears and mind with their reports, I would be paralyzed with fear. I'm so glad that as believers, we don't have to worry. We know where our help comes from!

Philipians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Psalm 23:1 from the Amplified "THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack."


The world's economy is of "no affect" to those who are completely trusting in Him, the source of all! Notice the Amplified translation of the 23rd Psalm... He gives food (daily provision), guides (direction), shields (protection). What more could we need? He delights in knowing that we trust Him completely. Have you told Him that today? I trust you with every detail of my life, Lord! I trust YOUR economy!

No comments: