These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Monday, February 22, 2010

Preserved By Him

He gave this to Me, but maybe, just maybe, it was for you too.

"I've had your life in My hands from the beginning. There's no detail that I have missed. All things serve a purpose to bring you closer to Me. That should be our only aim. The plans that I have for you will succeed. As long as you stay near to Me, near the cross, My plan will be realized. There are no limits to where I want to take you, what I want to do through you if you will yield yourself completely to Me.

Being set apart with Me is a bloody process. It was not easy for My disciples. Even Peter denied Me.

I don't see your failures. I see what you can be as you stay on the course I have set before you. Not everyone will choose the path of being "set apart". Don't let that affect what I've called you to be. Protect My anointing in your life. Let your aim be a daily cleansed heart. All else will follow. A heart set on Me will always find My will, My way, My words. I won't forsake you on this journey. I preserve those who come after Me."


Proverbs 2:6-8 from the Amplified: "For the Lord gives skillful and godly Wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. He hides away sound and godly Wisdom and stores it for the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with Him); He is a shield to those who walk uprightly and in integrity, That He may guard the paths of justice; yes, He preserves the way of His saints."

No comments: