These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Is He Saying to You?

I haven't been doing a very good job of blogging lately. I have the notes... just haven't posted. My posts come straight from my prayer journal, so I will back-track today. This is from one day last week. What's so cool is... after journaling this, I was in a meeting where every single bit of this topic came up... same scripture reference and all. I just LOVE when He confirms His word to us! Here's what I felt Him saying:

"Many times My people will only seek Me if I send a trial. I long for time with you. Oh, that My people would long for Me like I long for them... sweet communion. ...to feel My heartbeat... what I am saying... what I see for each one."

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee..."


Noteworthy: destroyed translated as "cut off" in this passage. My people are "cut off" for lack of knowledge...

Isaiah 5:13 "Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge..."

The Amplified said "...they go into captivity to their enemies without knowing it and because they have no knowledge of God..."

When we don't seek HIM over the details of our lives, we can easily be led into the enemy's camp... the enemy of our soul... allowing him a foothold in our life. We need to seek Him daily in prayer and in the Word so that we are not led into deceipt, lies of the enemy, bondage, and living just below what He has planned for us.

No comments: