These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Monday, May 17, 2010

185th Post

Yesterday I had someone tell me, with tears in their eyes, that this blog ministered to them last week. As you may or may not know, I have quit blogging a thousand times in my mind... but each time... something like that will happen. So I want to say thank you. Thanks to all of you for reading. He's still speaking... I just hope I'm listening enough to His voice. He gently nudges us on when we think it's time to do something different. Do you ever feel that way? He is always in control... I have to remind myself of that so often. I only want the plans He has for me.

Jeremiah 29:11 from The Amplified version, "For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome."

Why would we want anything else? ...any other plan? He has our well being, hope and peace all planned out!

No comments: