These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Digging Wells

His whispers to me...

"Those who keep their lives clear of this world's agenda and way of thinking will hear My voice so clearly. Redig the wells every day... clear out all that would distract. The maintenance is easy when tended to daily. Free flow of My Spirit... My words become a normal part of your life... it's a gradual retraining.

Genesis 26:18 "And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the Philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham: and he called their names after the names by which his father had called them."


In verse 19 Isaac's servants digged in the valley and found there a well of springing (living) water. I pray His Word will take root in my life and spring forth like a living well.

Isaiah 12:3 "Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation."

John 4:14 "But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life."

No comments: