These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Monday, May 10, 2010

Feed My Sheep

As I catch my breath after a week of moving, He has been dealing with me about the busyness. Here's what I've felt Him saying:

"Hearing Me is so simple when I am given access into your day. I want My children to learn this... make room for Me in your day... even in the midst of rushed, hurried schedules. Let nothing crowd out My voice... crowd out the time with Me. It is vital to being led by Me.

Give your life away. There can be no selfish motives, no thought of what's best for you. Let Me take care of that. As I told Peter, feed My sheep. If you'll take care of My sheep, I'll take care of you. Remember that I first asked him if he loved Me. You show you love Me by taking care of what's dear to My heart.


John 21:17 "He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep."

No comments: