These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Friday, February 20, 2009

God of Every Detail

I'm just continually amazed at how personal our God is... unbelievable! Little did I know, a friend of mine was up since 2 am this morning asking God about some of this very stuff. We are the body of Christ so fitly joined together. We can't hesitate to share what He gives us. Our own worry over the opinion of man stops us so many times. I felt led to text some of this to her this morning and learned that is was all to go to her. God is so incredible! This is what I felt like He was saying:

I know your deepest heart's cry. I understand it in a way that you yourself don't even know. ...groans that cannot be uttered. Just don't stop crying out to me. I am the solution, the mender, the provider, the leader, the healer. Death to self brings clarity. I see the desires of your heart.

Psalm 145:19 (Amp) "He will fulfill the desires of those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him; He also will hear their cry and will save them."

Psalm 38:9 (KJV) "Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee."

Proverbs 11:23 "...the desire of the righteous brings only good..."

Psalm 1:1-3 "Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper."

No comments: