These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How You Live

No words today... just want to share this song... I've been hearing it a lot lately and it's one of my favorites. I've always told my family that if anything ever happens to me, I want this played at my funeral. Let it be an anthemn to us while we have today! "...it's not who you knew, it's not what you did, it's how you live..." "...have what you want but want what you have..." ...lots of great words throughout the song... "go see your folks more than just on the holidays..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNOvLqNVnSY

2 comments:

~Val said...

A song that hits me is by Sanctus Real, and it says, "Whatever you're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos, but somehow it's peace". I totally wrote that song, or my heart certainly did, over the past year.

The Cook's said...

I know... I love that one too! Incredible song!