These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Clear Vision

In 2 Corinthians 12:1 Paul says " ...I will go on to visions and revelations of the Lord."

Lately I feel He has been saying to me... "Clear, fresh vision comes when you peel back the lens you've been looking through. You allow fresh revelation to come when you aren't afraid to risk the vulnerability that comes from that exposure. Just like sunshades shield from the blinding sun, our shielded vision of the lens we're looking through filters how much revelation of the "Son" we allow ourselves to see. As you tear back that lens, I will allow fresh revelation to flow to you and through you. Just make yourself available to Me. Things that were clouded before will suddenly be crystal clear. Details you missed before will be so apparant. I don't look for perfection... only willing, obedient vessels. Seeing through My vision determines how you see yourself and those around you."

No comments: