These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Process

Just a brief thought today... I just received a prayer request that said "accelerate my destiny". This makes me think that we should pray that God would stop any prayers we pray that are against His will. If we were to accelerate our destiny, or shall we call it "His planned purpose for us", it wouldn't be the same "destiny" He had planned, would it? For a major part of His plan for us has everything to do with the "process" that His plan brings. It's in the waiting, the struggles, the trusting blindly... that's where we learn of Him and become what He wants us to be. Then, when we do reach what He has planned, we are equipped to really handle it and do His will with our absolute best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very true. I try to pray, "Let Your will be done". It is so much greater than what I want or think.
Andrea