These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Letting Go

Why is that so hard? We know He's in control but yet we feel it is our place to figure out all the details. I'm trying to do just that, LET GO! I give it ALL to you, Lord! I have no idea how the details will work out, but it's all yours... your battle, your decision, your way.

I was looking back through my prayer journal this morning and found this entry from a few weeks back and I guess I really needed it today. This is what I had felt him speaking that day in prayer:

"There's a place in Me where all your answers become clear. I long to lift your heavy burden. You were never meant to bear it alone. Learn of Me. My yoke is easy. My burden is light. Only I can change hearts. You pray. Never stop. I do the work of the hidden things. You don't always see the work I'm doing. Circumstances and words aren't a gage of what I'm doing. ...only in this deep place of peace with Me in the secret place. Come here often and feel what I'm doing... then you'll begin to see it. Just trust that I'm doing it even when you don't see it so clearly."

Psalm 51:6 "...in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom."

The Amplified says, "in my inmost heart". As we learn to get away with Him in that secret place, He is ever teaching us, showing us, imparting wisdom in the innermost part of our heart!

No comments: