These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stir Up the Gift

Early this morning I was thinking about how we make the things of God so much harder than they actually are. His way is so plain and so simple. The only thing hard is us. We think we could never operate in His gifts... but have you ever just thought of someone for no apparant reason and dismissed it? ...or dreamed of someone and thought... that was weird! Where did that come from? He works that simply. Sometimes all He wanted was for us to pray for that person, encourage them... try it... life changing! Just wait until that person tells you that they had asked God to let them know He hears and sees them... we are His body... so be His hand reaching!

2 Timothy 1:6 "Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands."

No comments: