These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TwoListeners.org

Today I wanted to share something from a devotional email that I get. It was so cool because Bryan & I had a conversation with an old friend this weekend that was almost exactly these words. Wow! God always confirms His word... so neat!

These devotions are available at http://twolisteners.org/. They come from a book that I have called "God Calling". The two people that wrote these devotions don't even take credit for it. They were just listening to God and writing. Another person published the book. You can read the whole story at the website. I get 2 devotions from them: God Calling and God At Eventide. I strongly recommend these!

Here's today's "God At Eventide":

Highways and Byways
The Way of Holiness differs for each of My followers as the character of each differs. My command for you is not necessarily My command for another.
My followers often forget this. Because I may have told them to take a certain road they are sure that you should be walking in the same way.
Heed them not. Remember, too, that a way of discipline for you may not be My Will for another.

No comments: