These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Monday, November 10, 2008

Signs of the End Times...

His Word says that everything that can be shaken will be shaken. As we are now LIVING the end times that we've heard of so long, we better know what we believe and have a firm foundation! I found out this morning that Mattel has put out a doll that says "Islam is the light!". I encourage everyone I know to go sign the petition to remove this doll (since Mattel is denying that it says this). http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ask-mattel-to-recall-islam-promoting-doll

I was reminded of the scripture in Jeremiah 12:5, "If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?"

In prayer this morning I remembered a prophecy that I heard go out in January of this year that it would get to the point where we were walking single file... an ever narrowing path...

I do believe the way will get more and more narrow. Living for the one true God, taking on and declaring the name of Jesus is not going to be the way of popularity...

Matthew 7:14 "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

I plan to be in that few! Let's be prepared for the battle ahead... armed with the full armor of God!

Ephesians 6:11-12 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

No comments: