These posts are simply taken from my daily prayer journal. I find that the words He speaks to me in my private prayer time are usually for others too...

Monday, November 3, 2008

Lead the way!

Prov 20:24 (NKJ) "A man's steps are of the Lord; how then can a man understand his own way?"

Psa 37:23 "The steps of a good man are ordered (established) by the Lord and he delighteth in his way."

I Sam 2:9 "He will keep the feet of his saints..."

This is such an awesome assurance that if I am continually seeking Him... just for more of Him in my life... to be in His presence... to delight in Him... I won't have to worry about direction. He establishes my path! I so often find him in the "detours"--those times when I feel I've gotten "off course". So many times he had ordered it for someone else's benefit... you know what I mean? Have you ever felt like you were supposed to run into someone and God had given you the exact words they needed?

I want to be so sensitive to His voice and His leading that I will willingly follow and not question any turn in the path He has me on!

1 comment:

~Val said...

And this goes right along with my verse yesterday, Ps 1:6. (New Living Translation) "For the Lord watches over the path of the godly,
but the path of the wicked leads to destruction." ... we're gonna be all right, no matter what.